Law Enforcement Training - Dynamic Leadership Strategies
by: Thomas E. Baker, Lt. Col. MP USAR (Ret.)
Softcover, 6 x 9, 352 pages
From one of the most prolific law enforcement authors to date, comes an important new book focused on the core of police officer effectiveness and safety - TRAINING.
In this impactful book he'll explain:
♦ The keys to peak officer performance
♦ The importance of "dynamic learning"
♦ Simulations and positive field applications
♦ The 5 dimensions of thought in training
and much more.
Includes helpful case studies, reflective exercises plus self-rating and self-testing opportunities.
• The Path Of The Warrior: An Ethical Guide to Personal and Professional Development in the Field of Criminal Justice - 2nd Edition
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Condition To Win: Dynamic Techniques for Performance Oriented Mental Conditioning
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
• The DART System - Duran Advanced Role-Play Training System