Organized Crime Conspiracies - Investigator Strategies and Tactics
by: Thomas E. Baker, Lt. Col. MP USAR (Ret.)
Softcover, 7 1/4 x 10, 232 pages
Learn to penetrate the most complex criminal enterprise groups in the world!
ID and destabilize power structures
Use relevant statutes for prosecution
Become a "conspiratorial thinker"
Self-assess investigatory skills
Enhance both learning and teaching! Get the companion Test Preparation and Instructional Strategies Guide.
Instructor's Guide CD available Upon Adoption as a Required Text.
• Path Of The Hunter - Entering and Excelling in the Field of Criminal Investigation
• International Sex Trafficking of Women & Children - Understanding the Global Epidemic, 2nd Edition
• Criminal Investigative Function 2nd Edition - A Guide for New Investigators
• Gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Organized Crime & Extremists
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• A Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD database
• Detecting Deception - The Art & Science of uncovering and testifying to the truth
• Legal Issues in Homeland Security - U.S. Supreme Court Cases