CT Law Enforcement Officers' Field Manuals - Red/Blue Books Paperback
by: Elliott B Spector, Esq & Chief Ronald T Sullivan (Ret.)
4 1/2 x 7 1/2, approx 450 pages
DOWNLOAD NOW! This title is now available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Click on the Red Box on the upper right side of our homepage.
By Popular Request - The Red Book and Blue Books are available in a paperback edition!!
The Red book is revised & maintained by Elliott B. Spector, Esq.
The Blue book is prepared and maintained by Chief Ronald T. Sullivan (Ret.)
The production of this manual is intended to service Connecticut's police by continuing the availability of this most valuable reference tool.
• CT Law Enforcement Officers' Field Manual "The Red Book"
• CT Liquor Control Act and Regulations CD
• Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• CT Motor Vehicles Condensed Guide
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• CT LEOs' Field Manual "The Red Book" Paperback
• CT Criminal Law - Titles 53, 53a & 54
• CT Motor Vehicle Law - Title 14
• CT Criminal Law Condensed Guide
• CT Red/Blue Field Manuals CD for Hand Held Devices
• CT Motor Vehicles Field Manual "The Blue Book" Paperback
• CT Law Enforcement CD
• CT Animal Care and Control: Including Fisheries and Game
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• CT Labor Decisions CD
• CT Motor Vehicles Field Manual "The Blue Book"