Duties & Responsibilities for NYS Security Officers - 3rd Edition
by: Terrance W. Hoffman, M.A.L.S.
Softcover, 6 x 9, 246 pages
This edition expands on two crucial, mandated topics! Focuses on emergency management and explains in greater depth the discussion on terrorism.
The most comprehensive manual ever offered for prospective security officers - exceeds New York State's standards for Security training.
Covers everything from legal powers and limitations to use-of-force issues and tips for handling a myriad of emergency situations including terrorism. Expertly based on knowledge required of security personnel by NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services to ensure safety, effectiveness and professionalism.
• Criminal Law for Security Professionals NYS
• Private Investigator's Legal Pocket Guide
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Firearms and Weapons Laws Gun Control in New York
• Police Officer Entrance Examination - Preparation Guide
• Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York
• Retail Theft Reports Program CD
• Navigating the Legal Minefield of Private Investigations
• Civil Liabilities of New York State Law Enforcement Officers
• Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York Paperback
• No One Trips Over a Mountain