Graffiti Pocket Guide
by: Lou Savelli, Robert Cekada and Anthony Mottola
Softcover 41/4 x 5 1/2, 136 pgs
Graffiti can be found in every city and town. No community is immune.
The Pocketguide to Graffiti provides an understanding of graffiti, gang graffiti, and the type of people engaging in writing graffiti. Often called 'the newspaper of the streets', graffiti needs to be deciphered and eradicated.
The Pocketguide to Graffiti exposes the types of graffiti, writing styles, taggers, gang banger graffiti, deciphering graffiti, investigating graffiti criminals and other topics relating to graffiti.
If you know what you're looking for, graffiti can serve as a revealing "language of the street." From helping you develop leads in a shooting, to tipping you off to brewing gang violence - graffiti can be a powerful crime-fighting and investigative tool.
Three top graffiti experts will teach you to: decipher graffiti signs, symbols & phrases Spot threats against law enforcement Differentiate between tag, gang & artistic graffiti Understand the role graffiti may play in terrorist activity Use graffiti to investigate crimes Prosecute graffiti-related offenses
Packed with photos and complete with a glossary of graffiti terminology and a national list of graffiti crews!
• Real World Search & Seizure - A Street Handbook for Law Enforcement - 2nd Edition
• The Racial Profiling Controversy: What Every Police Leader Should Know
• Cop Jokes PocketGuide
• International Sex Trafficking of Women & Children - Understanding the Global Epidemic, 2nd Edition
• Gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Organized Crime & Extremists
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Terrorism Prevention & Response Guide - 3rd Edition
• Street Drugs Pocket Guide
• Gangs Across America and Their Symbols PocketGuide
• A Proactive Law Enforcement Guide to the War on Terror Pocket Guide
• Detecting Deception - The Art & Science of uncovering and testifying to the truth