Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection
by: Stephen R. Rementer, Bruce Eimer, Ph.D
Softcover, 6 x 9, 300+ pages
DOWNLOAD NOW! This title is now available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Click on the Red Box on the upper right side of our homepage.
A must for every responsible gun owner!
Gun ownership has inherent responsibilities, including the knowledge needed for weapon care, the wisdom to choose the gun that fits your personal abilities plus the skill and training to use it safely.
This thorough book includes extensive discussion of a wide variety of firearms ownership and use issues. Also includes instruction on safe range procedures, tactical self-protection tools and tips for ensuring that you're sufficiently prepared to act in self-defense.
Essential Guide to Handguns is designed to ensure that every gun owner is prepared to meet the responsibilities inherent in the dictates of the Second Amendment. From crucial tips for through firearms care and safe storage to instruction in armed self-defense tactics and expert guidance for training - both physically and mentally - for the event that a firearm may be necessary for protection, this valuable guide will serve to ensure that you are prepared to enter the ranks of responsibile, law-abiding gun owners.
TOPICS INCLUDE: In-depth exploration od semi-automatics and revolvers. Psychological preparedness for armed self-defense. Safe and effective range procedures. Basic tactical self-protection tools. Recommendations for quality firearms-related manufactures & products.
• Handgun Combatives - 2nd Edition
• Crucial Elements of Police Firearms Training
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Understanding the Use of Handguns for Self-Defense - What You Need to Know
• Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
• Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
• Firearms and Weapons Laws Gun Control in New York
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition