Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
by: Phil L. Duran
Softcover, 6 x 9, 100 pages
If you think firearms, impact weapons, chemical deterrents and restraints are the most important officer survival tools, Think Again!
The two most important elements in any crisis situation are attitude and mental preparation. Without them, you can quickly fall prey to the often fatal threats of panic, stress overload, and mental paralysis.
This practical, easy-to-understand book will help you grasp the necessity of a tactically trained mind and teach you how to develop one. From learning to implement crisis rehearsal into your daily routine to preparing yourself against the effects of sudden stress, this guide is a lifesaver.
If you are interested in joining the ranks of law enforcement, or have already done so, this book is for you.
"Developing The Survival Attitude" provides you with the knowledge needed to develop the proper attitude necessary for survival on patrol, or in any other law enforcement assignment.
Anyone in Law Enforcement Faces Danger!
• Conflict Resolution for Law Enforcement - Street Smart Negotiating
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• Condition To Win: Dynamic Techniques for Performance Oriented Mental Conditioning
• Protect Your Life: A Health Handbook for Law Enforcement Professionals - 2nd Edition
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Processing Under Pressure - 2nd Edition
• Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Instinct Combat Shooting: Defensive Handgunning for Police - 3rd Edition
• Building a Successful Law Enforcement Career
• The Path Of The Warrior: An Ethical Guide to Personal and Professional Development in the Field of Criminal Justice - 2nd Edition