Domestic Violence Survival Guide for NYS
by: Cliff Mariani
Looseleaf binder + 320 page insert
Edited by Patricia Sokolich, Esq.
Perfect companion to Looseleaf's "Domestic Violence Survival Guide".
In addition, incorporates applicable portions of the New York State Law: Penal Law Family Court Act Criminal Procedure Law Civil Rights Law Mental Hygiene Law with reference and resource listings to the Domestic Relations Law and Social Services Law.
Places special emphasis on Legal Issues.
A thought-provoking, option-packed guide on how to recognize, prevent, terminate and survive an encounter with relationship abuse and domestic violence.
• Family Court Act of the State of New York
• Legal References for Professionals in Child Welfare Cases in NYS Paperback
• Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York
• Family Law (DRL, FCA, FCR, & SSL Extracts)
• Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York
• Penal Law of the State of New York