Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
by: David S. Kenik
Softcover, 6x9, 192 pages
A complete overview on defensive shooting tactics.
Massad Ayoob, Director, Lethal Force Institute says," An excellent starting text for the first-time gun owner or the citizen just beginning to explore armed self-defense."
• Handgun Combatives - 2nd Edition
• Klein's Uniform Firearms Policy: A Manual for Private Sector Detectives and Security Agents
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• Firearms and Weapons Laws Gun Control in New York
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Crucial Elements of Police Firearms Training
• Instinct Combat Shooting: Defensive Handgunning for Police - 3rd Edition
• Understanding the Use of Handguns for Self-Defense - What You Need to Know
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection