Family Practice in N.Y.S.
by: B.L. Haller, A.D. Oshrin, J.J. Pulcrano and J. Hudson
Looseleaf binder + 250 page insert
Written for attorneys and paralegals interested in N.Y. Family Law practice. Table of Contents includes: Creating and Dissolving a Marriage, Child Support, Temporary Relief, Discovery, Enforcement, Equitable Distribution, Custody and Visitation, Separation Agreements, Prenuptial Agreements and Contractual Cohabitation, Plus an extensive set of matrimonial practice forms.
• Family Court Act Quizzer and Review New York State
• Domestic Violence Survival Guide for NYS
• Family Court Act of the State of New York
• Family Law (DRL, FCA, FCR, & SSL Extracts)
• NYS Family Law (DRL, FCA, FCR, SSL Extracts) CD