How To Really, REALLY, Write Those Boring Police Reports - 2nd Edition
by: Kimberly Clark
Softcover, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 136 pgs.
They might be boring but reports can make or break cases and even careers!
How solid are yours?
In this easy to read and (believe it or not!) enjoyable report writing guide, expert Tampa PD Academy writing instructor Kimberly Clark teaches you to get reports flowing easily and in the right direction.
* quickly spot key report contributors at the scene
* focus on three basic but essential elements every report needs
* avoid jumbled and confusing narratives
* use street slang wisely to get your point across and much more...
This book will have you writing air-tight, liability reducing reports in no time... and maybe even enjoying the process!
• Winning Court Testimony for Law Enforcement Officers - The Law, Art & Science of Effective Court Communication
• Cop Jokes PocketGuide
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Bloodstain Pattern Edition
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Police Officer Patrol Edition
• Rock-Solid Police Reports That Win In Court - Balancing Detail, Clarity & Brevity for Maximum Impact
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Accident Investigation Edition
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Crime Scene Technician Edition
• The New Dictionary of Legal Terms