Test Preparation and Instructional Strategies Guide for Organized Crime Conspiracies
by: Thomas E. Baker, Lt. Col. MP USAR (Ret.)
6 x 9 Softcover, 156 pages
An important companion to the Organized Crime Conspiracies, part of the Baker Leadership Series.
For students: Includes a synopsis of each chapter, learning objectives, test-taking tips, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice questions and case studies.
For Instructors: Includes a course outline, essay questions and answer keys.
Enhances both learning & teaching! Challenge your test readiness!
• Intelligence-Led Policing - Leadership, Strategies and Tactics
• Test Preparation and Instructional Strategies Guide for Intelligence-Led Policing
• Effective Police Leadership - Moving Beyond Management, 3rd Edition
• Organized Crime Conspiracies - Investigator Strategies and Tactics
• Test Preparation and Seminar Guide for Effective Police Leadership - 3rd Edition
• Positive Police Leadership - Problem-Solving Planning
• Test Preparation and Instructional Strategies Guide for Positive Police Leadership