Suicide By Cop: Inducing Officers to Shoot - Practical Direction for Recognition, Resolution and Recovery
by: Vivian B. Lord
Softcover, 6 x 9, 304 pages
Prepare to face one of law enforcement's worst scenarios: an armed subject who wants to be killed.
Get a collection of in-depth analyses of real-world tactics that have successfully resolved suicide-by-cop (SbC) situations from leading experts on the subject.
Also learn how to avoid the psychological devastation many cops suffer after SbC confrontations and train yourself to recognize early subject behavior that can flag suicidal potential.
Plus you'll get essential guidelines for building effective legal defenses after SbC encounters.
• Processing Under Pressure - 2nd Edition
• Suicide by Cop - A Comprehensive Examination of the Phenomenon and its Aftermath
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• Police Officer's Response Guide To Crimes/Incidents In Progress: A Field Manual
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Conflict Resolution for Law Enforcement - Street Smart Negotiating
• Reasonable, Justified and Necessary - Exploring the Professional, Physical and Psychological Complexities of Deadly Force
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Condition To Win: Dynamic Techniques for Performance Oriented Mental Conditioning
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement